Corrector Crème is a color correcting cream with rich color and coverage to erase blemishes and neutralize discoloration. This works with a variety of skin tone colors to correct problem spots.
How to Use:
1) Apply corrector creme to problem spots to neutralize and reduce appearance of imperfections.
2) Blend evenly and smoothly.
3) Apply foundation as usual.
Choose the color that targets your problem areas:
- Pink: Brightens skin; conceals gray spots under eye area
- Blue: Reduces appearance of imperfections; Neutralizes orange spots and age spots
- Purple: Brightens skin; Neutralizes yellow colored imperfections
- Green: Neutralizes red tones on the skin, covers blemishes